I think we should have wiped some of the chocolate of her face for the photo..
I have recently been volunteering on the bushfire recovery program, visiting sites and doing what is called BAL assessments (Bushfire Attack Level) according to the new Australian Standard that came in this year. BAL assessments are required to determine the level of construction for new homes in bushfire prone areas. Its been good experience, the organisers send us to an area to do several over a day and I have become fairly profficient, which is useful for Z House too. So far I have been to Kinglake, Marysville and Callignee.
Aside from the technical aspect, it has been a unique experience (for want of a better word)
Michelle had her school concert and we all loved it. Mad on Music is a business that comes into schools to teach different instruments, so they ran a very slick concert with good sound and entertaining theatrics. Rachel now has piano lessons with our next door neighbour so she wasn't involved on the night. They are both progressing really well and Annie and I both really enjoy hearing them practice and play at home.
1 comment:
Your housing project is sure interesting. I bet you were waiting for Ben to help you out when he got a bit older ;)
Annie, you look cute on the first photo ;)
Christiaan
Post a Comment