Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quick post 3

We are home now safe and sound. Overall we had a great trip and are planning next year... The kids traveled very well, especially considering 9500 kms in 4 weeks. I had mentioned I would redo the posts but don't hold your breath, this might be all we can manage. Work has built up and we are quickly slipping back into everything.

A few shots from Cape Le Grand national park. We had great weather and it was probably a highlight. There was only one or two other camps in our area, we had some great walks, caught a few fish and got plenty of beach time in July... bonus!

Christiaan you asked where the photos were of me. Here I am catching a wave at Hellfire beach (knew we should have bought the boards)

The kids at Hellfire beach. There are beautiful beaches all around the area.
On the walk from Lucky bay to Thistle cove. Spectacular views, lots of flowers. The kids did really well but Jenna was needing shoulder rides over the bigger stuff.
I managed to get a bit of fishing done myself between baiting up, untangling, unhooking fish & casting lines for the kids.

Annie on Lucky Bay. We did some fishing from the rocks behind her too.
This shot is from the 'Head of the Bight' on the Nullabor, where there were about 20 whales and calves hanging about.

No comments: